Overview of Hotel Regente
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Master Twin Room
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
About this area
Located in Belem's Nazare neighborhood, Hotel Regente is in the city center. Teatro Experimental Waldemar Henrique and Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Republican Square and Praca Batista Campos. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Universidade Federal do Para - 5 min walk
- Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater - 7 min walk
- Margarida Schivazappa Theater - 8 min walk
- Republican Square - 9 min walk
- Teatro Experimental Waldemar Henrique - 9 min walk
- Belem (BEL-Val de Cans Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Tropics — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Average room and hotel for the price. It is supposed to be an upscale hotel in the city; however, needs improvements to get there. Staff is not always available and/or helpful. They state that the staff speaks other languages; however, they were unable to understand me when I called to ask for information. Restaurant offers breakfast; however, it was extremely dirty every time I went to have breakfast. Waitresses are rude and slow service. In the room, from all the channels that were offered on the TV half of them were not working.