Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Belfast hotel in Belfast Central District, walk to Ulster Hall
Popular property highlights
Located in Belfast Central District, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Ulster Hall and Grand Opera House. Belfast City Hall and Waterfront Hall are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, self parking, and conference space are onsite.
All 145 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Rainfall showerheads, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1324 square feet (123 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Year Built 2008
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1324
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill - This steakhouse specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 9.75 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
- Belfast Park Inn
- Park Inn Belfast
- Park Inn Radisson Belfast
- Park Inn Radisson Hotel Belfast
- Radisson Belfast Park Inn
- Radisson Park Inn Belfast
- Park Inn By Radisson Belfast Hotel Belfast
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.