Picture yourself strolling through the streets during your next holiday, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. But Belfry of Ghent is one feature you've been counting on most of all. For years, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Best Places to Stay Near Belfry of Ghent
Hotels near Belfry of Ghent
If Belfry of Ghent is at the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know some more about it?
It's found in Ghent. Don't recognize it? You're probably familiar with the nation's capital, Brussels, which is about 30 miles away.
There are as many as 27 accommodation possibilities situated within 0.6 miles of Belfry of Ghent. You're sure to secure exactly what you're searching for well within convenient walking distance. The Hotel Verhaegen, Hotel Harmony and Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof are a few of the more popular ones.
Searching for a place to rest your head which won't break the bank? No need to stress, as there is a generous selection of well-priced hotels in the area. The Charme Hotel Hancelot and the Ghent Marriott Hotel are two well-situated hotels that are only 0.7 miles and 0.3 miles away.
There are a handful of upmarket accommodations in the immediate vicinity. Two hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the NH Gent Belfort and the Novotel Gent Centrum, which are situated 0.09 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Inhale the aromatic smell of coffee and nibble on a sweet treat at Simon Says. This well-known eatery is the ideal spot for travelers who want to venture to Belfry of Ghent. For a hearty meal, Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum is a local restaurant that visitors often frequent. But don't end things there! Meet your fellow travelers for a wine or two at Pakhuis.
Make certain you put aside time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are available in the region of Belfry of Ghent:
- Go on a guided tour of Ghent Cloth Hall, and explore this fascinating building.
- Hunt down a great deal, purchase a memento or enjoy some of the local fare at Ghent Christmas Market.
- If you're enthusiastic about stage performances, you have to join the audience at Royal Dutch Theatre.
- If you like learning about the dates and details associated with policies and politicians, plan a visit to Ghent Town Hall, an important civic building in this region's history.
- It's hard to immerse yourself in a destination without learning something of its history. A guided tour of the historic building, Masons' Guild Hall, will be helpful in this regard.
It's just 0.7 miles to get from Belfry of Ghent to the closest rail transport terminal, Gent-Dampoort.
Our list of places to stay in Ghent has everything you require, so you are certain to get options near Belfry of Ghent that you'll enjoy. Start hunting lots of sightseers stay here to really retreat from it all. Once it comes time to reserve your room, you can rest assured: new admirers of all sorts approved of their Ghent hotel. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the staff at lodging close to Belfry of Ghent provide grand service.
- We've got suites that are snug for all sorts, including family reunions and individuals.
- "Tidy, neat, and quick to welcome you in" is how Ghent hotels will be waiting.
And thanks to Expedia's extensive list of hotels near Belfry of Ghent, we see your preferred place in your future.
With Belfry of Ghent checked off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in Ghent.
- Appreciate an enticing meal of the local cooking and happen upon a boutique to search for fashion items.
- Take an afternoon to plot some action, and you'll soon notice Ghent also knows some things about setting out the welcome mat.
- In order to truly dig into everything the town has to show, check out fun near Ghent.
Paying a visit to Ghent is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Belfry of Ghent. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and meet some awe-inspiring new selfies!