Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a provincial park, this spa hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Le Labyrinthe and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Megalith Museum. Durbuy Adventures and Tramway Touristique de l'Aisne are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 59 rooms offer pillowtop beds, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and hair dryers. Desks and free toiletries are also available to guests.
In addition to a full-service spa, Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a terrace.
Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Conference center
- Free train station pickup
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Enkel privé af te huren has 1 treatment room. Services include hot stone massages, massages, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open select days. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Saturday - Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Friday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 3-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per day
- Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel Durbuy
- Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel Hotel
- Mont-des-Pins/Dennenheuvel Hotel Durbuy
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.