Visiting Belgian Gardens
Visitors to Belgian Gardens are sure to enjoy the restaurants and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, bars, and festivals.
- You'll find 373 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville
- The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belgian Gardens
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Coral Sea. You'll also find Army Museum North Queensland and Jezzine Barracks in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rowes Bay Beachfront Holiday Park - This 3.5-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Belgian Gardens
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Belgian Gardens is 40.35 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F