Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I had a project where I needed some space to work. They set me up and it worked out great. Nice people running the show.
Just staying in town for a tournament. Needed place to rest my head. Rate was good, food was close by. Staff was friendly. Probably not a place I would come with the kids (no Pool)
Only stayed one night and too late to try the pool .This hotel looks somewhat tired and needs some upgrades in décor and a faster , larger, elevator. There seemed to be a lot of noisy children in the halls at the time I was there. Good location and good potential .
Hotel was easy to book, staff were pleasant and efficient. Room clean, second floor rooms have been renovated, a little bit of a long walk, along two corridors and then up stairs (no elevator...not an issue). Complimentary breakfast was ok (more than a continental.....waffles, some cooked eggs, etc). ...
Hotel staff were friendly, room was clean, bed & pillows very comfortable and nice & quiet. Could use a few updates, but not important since it was comfortable, clean & quiet. It suited our needs & would stay there again.
Floor to ceiling windows were a nice touch at this cozy hotel with updated amenities. Towels were fluffy and beds and pillows comfortable. Fridge was bigger and breakfast was nice. Only problem is parking lot is tight, and the parking spots are too narrow.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Belleville hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Belleville. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Belleville accommodations even allow you to bring several pets along for your trip.
- Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Belleville has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said pets couldn't have a total blast on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Ottawa - Southeastern Ontario has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Belleville is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 29% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?