Find Boutique Hotels in Bellingham, WA from $78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Bellingham Boutique Hotels
Where Should I Stay in Bellingham?
Searching for a stylish place to stay for your visit to Bellingham? A boutique hotel may be exactly what you're looking for if you like small hotels with personalized service and a cool atmosphere. Bellingham has 3 boutique accommodations that represent the local spirit of this area.
Travelers say they enjoy these boutique accommodations in Bellingham:
Best Western Heritage Inn: 2.5-star hotel with 90 guestrooms. Enjoy the outdoor pool, free breakfast, and free parking. Popular with our guests for its walkable location and proximity to shopping.
The Mill Inn: 3.5-star inn with 7 guestrooms. This property offers a restaurant, a bar, and free parking. Expedia travelers like its central location and comfortable beds.
Fairhaven Village Inn: 3-star hotel with 22 guestrooms. Take advantage of this property's bar, free breakfast, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the comfortable rooms.
What Should I See and Do in Bellingham?
Once you've decided where you'll stay, consider what to do for fun during your trip. The shopping, theater, and live music are just some of the things to enjoy while you're in the area.Bellingham is also known for its:
- University life
Activities and attractions to experience around Bellingham include Mount Baker Theatre, iDiOM Theater, and Bellingham Railway Museum. You might also want to consider exploring Spark Museum of Electrical Invention, Mindport, and Whatcom Museum while you're here.
When Should I Plan a Trip to Bellingham?
If you're wondering about the local weather, you can use this info to plan when to get away to Bellingham:
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 71°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 32°F
- Driest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 1.51 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and October, with an average rainfall of 4.59 inches
Getting Around Bellingham
The nearest major airport is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), which is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of the city, but Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.) may also be an option. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bellingham Station.
Frequently asked questions
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Bellingham?
What's there to see and do in Bellingham?
What kind of weather should I plan for when I travel to Bellingham?
What's the best way to get to my boutique hotel in Bellingham?
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Boutique Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Bellingham
- More Hotel Options in Bellingham
- More Accommodation Types in Bellingham
- Hotels near Popular Bellingham Attractions
- Other Hotels near Bellingham, Washington
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Bellingham Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends