Visitors can enjoy all that Bellthorpe has to offer including its rainforests. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellthorpe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Conondale National Park. Additionally, you'll find Australia Zoo in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bellthorpe, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 120 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bellthorpe Stays is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Bellthorpe. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cabin in Bellthorpe can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Altitude on Montville is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from central Bellthorpe. This 4-star aparthotel in Montville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers love its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- Best Western Caboolture Gateway Motel is located 23.6 mi (38 km) from the heart of Bellthorpe. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Caboolture can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bellthorpe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Bellthorpe gets about 44.49 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F