Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Cortina d'Ampezzo hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Olympic Ice Stadium and Cortina-Col Druscie Cable Car, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Faloria Cable Car and Ethnographic Museum Regole d'Ampezzo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
After a day on the slopes, return to Menardi to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Menardi Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Menardi Hotel
- Menardi Hotel Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Menardi Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Menardi Hotel Italy
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.