Visiting Belmont South
Visitors to Belmont South are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and restaurants.
- You'll find 165 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont South
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Blacksmiths Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belmont Golf Course and Lake Macquarie.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeview Motor Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Belmont South
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Belmont South gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F