When you imagine a fresh place, you probably see yourself sauntering through the boulevards, looking up at the buildings or the exquisite nature wherever you look. Still, Ben Franklin National Memorial is one thing you've been looking forward to in particular. It's been on your bucket list for years, and the time has arrived to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Ben Franklin National Memorial?
Hotels near Ben Franklin National Memorial
Ben Franklin National Memorial should be included on every itinerary. You'll find out what all the fuss is about when you stop by this noteworthy site.
Situated in the city of Philadelphia, it is a tourist magnet.
There are as many as 25 accommodation options situated within 0.6 miles of Ben Franklin National Memorial. You're sure to secure what you want well within walking distance. Top ones are The Rittenhouse Philadelphia, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton and The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia.
Whether you're traveling alone or with the family, you may want to book your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel and the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia are both good options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the other is 0.5 miles.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. One of the local gems is the Hyatt at The Bellevue, a walk of only 0.7 miles away. Another is the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Cafe Coco is a decent spot that's close to Ben Franklin National Memorial. Travelers in search of a caffeine fix come here for coffee and sweet finger treats. Searching for something a bit more filling? The Westin Philadelphia is a recommended dining establishment in the area. And lastly, order a glass of wine and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick back at El Rey.
Of course, there are also some other things to do and see in proximity to Ben Franklin National Memorial:
- Academy of Natural Sciences is a fantastic place to learn some interesting facts about natural history.
- Whether you're young or old, you'll be sure to enjoy the interesting scientific exhibits at Franklin Institute Science Museum.
- Take in the combination of spirit and form that only art can convey at Rodin Museum.
- Mutter Museum is an interesting museum adventure.
- Take part in a tour around Art Institute of Philadelphia, a notable educational institution in the area.
One of the ways to travel to Ben Franklin National Memorial is via rail. Roughly 0.5 miles away, 30th Street Station is the most convenient rail station. Suburban Station is another option close by at a distance of 0.4 miles.
Our places to stay in Center City, Philadelphia supply all you require, so you're certain to find lodging near Ben Franklin National Memorial you'll love. There were hundreds of guests in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one. You can rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: numerous visitors would recommend their Center City, Philadelphia hotel to their family members. You're a click away from all the pointers and recommendations you could want.
- The guest service at lodging around Ben Franklin National Memorial will be awesome, which can only improve your trip to this dazzling site.
- Looking for suites that are cozy as well as clean? You're in a good place.
- You'll find accommodation in Center City, Philadelphia are always fresh and presentable.
We see your favorite site in your future with our diverse registry of hotels near Ben Franklin National Memorial.
Learn About Center City, Philadelphia
After Ben Franklin National Memorial is checked off your schedule, you'll still have lots to see and do in Center City, Philadelphia.
- Arrange a trip to a local historical site, then head out on the town to end the exploration right.
- You will discover Center City, Philadelphia also is an ace when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after you spend a day on its abundant pastimes.
- Center City, Philadelphia is a trendy location that is still increasing in prominence.
You won't regret paying a visit to Center City, Philadelphia, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Ben Franklin National Memorial. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few new scrapbook photos!