Posted Jul 20, 2015
We arrived after 10:00 and had to ring the bell at least twice before anyone came to the door. When the gentleman came, it was obvious he had been sleeping and did not seem happy to see us. He fumbled around for the reservation (had difficulty finding it) and then checked us in. We went to the room and the door was hard to push open. (It didn't quite fit.) When we entered the room, the smell of either disinfectant or mold or both was strong. We ended up sleeping on top of the bedspread, with all the windows open and the bathroom fan on. The mattress seemed comfortable, though. It didn't even seem to be worth having paid $60 for it.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 22, 2015 by Jamal, Hotel Management
sorry your stay was not pleasant. Yes we do use a mold and mildew bathroom cleaner. The smell can be strong but it helps keep the rooms clean.