The bad experience was a poison spider bite on my finger while sleeping. I ended up at urgent care in Coos Bay, and put on strong antibiotics. That put a damper on things.
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 4, 2016 by GM.OR140, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Prineville Econolodge.
We have never before dealt with guests getting bit by spiders and the like. However, since your review, we've worked hard to eliminate hiding places and room access to insects through improved housekeeping and maintenance.
Thank you again for the heads up, we are grateful to have an opportunity to improve our customers' experience.