Get an overview of this hotelBengaluru (Bangalore) luxury property with a full-service health spa
Popular property highlights
This east Bangalore hotel is across from the KGA Golf Course and less than 2 km (1 mile) from Hindustan Airport.
Spa, sauna, and swimming pool
Hotel amenities include fitness equipment, an outdoor pool and deck, a sauna, a steam room, a spa tub, and the ESPA health spa.
Cable TV, turndown service
The Leela Palace Bangalore guestrooms include wireless Internet access, DVD players, cable TV with pay movies, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Leela Palace Bangalore
The Leela Palace Bangalore features a lagoon, courtyard, and a health spa offering Ayurvedic and western treatments.
The hotel was built in the architectural style of the Royal Palace of Mysore from India's mid-14th century Vijaynagar Empire era. The hotel's gold leaf domes, arches, and ornate ceilings reflect the heritage of that time. There is a 24-hour business center complete with audio-visual equipment, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Banquet facilities and event catering are also available. Childcare service is provided for a surcharge. Amenities also include a hair salon, arcade room, and on-site gift shops. For a surcharge, both a train station pick-up service and a roundtrip airport shuttle are provided (reservations required in advance). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
A renovation of the entire property was completed in March 2007. Disabled-accessible facilities are available.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 2001
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free valet parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Number of floors - 6
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( INR 1025 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( INR 1025 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( INR 899 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( INR 899 per 24-hour period )
Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Citrus - A variety of international cuisines served 24 hours a day from a display kitchen. Indoor and outdoor seating, live music. Contemporary, eclectic decor.
Jamavar - Northern and southern Indian cuisine served during dinner hours. Display kitchen with tandoor and grill. Indoor and outdoor seating. Jamavar shawls adorn the walls.
Zen - A variety of Asian cuisine, including teppanyaki, sushi, yakitori, Korean barbecue, noodle counters. Open during lunch and dinner hours. Indoor and outdoor seating. Simple, yet elegant decor.
Library Bar - Old English-style lounge offering martinis, single-malt scotches, high tea, cigars. Open from late morning to late night. Includes variety of collectible books and antiques. Snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The ESPA Spa offers Ayurvedic and western style holistic treatments. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool with a sun deck, sun loungers and umbrellas, a sauna, a steam room, a spa tub, and fitness equipment.
The Leela Palace Bangalore is adjacent to the KGA Golf Course.
- Golfing nearby
The 20,000 square foot ESPA Spa is equipped with a state of the art gymnasium, spa tub, sauna, and steam and relaxation rooms. Also included are luxury treatment suites, hydrotherapy rooms, and an Ayurvedic Centre. The Spa offers a variety of services, such as massages, body and facial treatments, wraps and scrubs (advanced reservations are required). A Spa Manager is available for assistance in combining services for a personal experience.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2500 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 1200 and INR 1200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1025 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1025 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 899 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 899 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per night
- Bangalore Leela
- Bangalore Leela Palace
- Leela Bangalore
- Leela Palace Bangalore
- Leela Palace Bangalore Bengaluru
- Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel Bengaluru
- Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel
- Hotel Leela Bangalore
- The Leela Palace Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Palace Hotel Bangalore
- Leela Hotel Bangalore
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.