Visitors can enjoy all that Benissa has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 312 hotels and other accommodations in Benissa
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Benissa
Places to visit in the larger region include The Lavender Gardens, l'Andrago Beach, and Llavador de la Font. Additionally, you'll find L'Ampolla Beach and La Fossa Beach in the area.
In Benissa, you'll find 312 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Parques Casablanca - Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Benissa Coast can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Benissa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Benissa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F