Get an overview of this hotelLuxury inn with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this luxury inn is within a 10-minute walk of American Museum of Fly Fishing and Orvis Fly Fishing. Southern Vermont Arts Center and Equinox Preservation Trust are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free inn has a bar/lounge and a meeting room. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 20 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include coffee makers and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Reluctant Panther Inn and Restaurant
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This luxury inn also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Reluctant Panther Inn and Restaurant is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
The Reluctant Panther - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
- Up to 15 lb
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Reluctant Panther
- Reluctant Panther Inn
- Reluctant Panther Inn Manchester
- Reluctant Panther Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn & Restaurant Hotel Manchester
- The Reluctant Panther Inn And Restaurant
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.