I WOULD NOT LET MY DOG STAY HERE!!!!!
Posted Jul 23, 2016
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! The room was filthy!! Snot on the hair dryer, the vent to air conditioner was piled with an accumulation of nastiness, behind the night stand and under the table hadn't been cleaned in months. The refrigerator wasn't working, so after unpacking and settling in, our options were to move into another room, or the ONLY staff member said that we could get another refrigerator, but WE had to move the HEAVY fridge into our room. We opted to move the fridge in our room, and had to give up the limited space in the room. The POOL is DISGUSTING!!! DO NOT USE!!! My children went swimming and when they came out, instead of smelling like chlorine, they smelled like MOLD!!!!! As mentioned, there was ONE staff member available...the manager was unavailable for DAYS to address our concerns. We wanted to NOT STAY the night, but had to due to having to find another hotel. The next morning we left ASAP!!!
LOOK AT PHOTOS BELOW!!!!!!!