Property was nice and spacious. The decor could use some updating
- Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel
- 7 min drive
- Museum of Native American History
- 13 min drive
- DQ Grill & Chill
- 3 min drive
- 3 min drive
- Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Bella Vista, The Greens II at Bella Vista Village is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Big Sugar Golf Club and Pinnacle Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Beaver Lake and Lake Avalon. Traveling with kids? Consider Compton Gardens and Conference Center and Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park.
- Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel - 7 min drive
- Museum of Native American History - 13 min drive
- Midtown Shopping Center - 13 min drive
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art - 15 min drive
- Lawrence Plaza Ice Rink & Splash Park - 15 min drive
- Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional) - 31 min drive
- DQ Grill & Chill - 3 min drive
- Subway - 3 min drive
- Domino's Pizza - 4 min drive
- Sonic Drive-In - 4 min drive
- Chen's Garden - 6 min drive
About this property
The Greens II at Bella Vista Village
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Greens Bella Vista Village
- Greens Village Condo Bella Vista
- Greens II Bella Vista Village Condo
- Greens II Village Condo
- Greens II Bella Vista Village
- Greens II Village
- The Greens II At Bella Vista Village Arkansas
- The Greens II at Bella Vista Village Condo
- The Greens II at Bella Vista Village Bella Vista
- The Greens II at Bella Vista Village Condo Bella Vista
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the adjoining rooms and the privacy. Everything was clean on the beds...mattresses were hard for me with arthritis but lots of pillows. Accommodations were excellent. Needed larger cups in both rooms. Got our clothes washed and dried. We had a hard time with the stairs but we made it through the weekend. It was hard to lad the car to leave. The coffee pot had old coffee in it and wasn’t cleaned. But overall we enjoyed it very much.