Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this spa hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Papa Giovanni XXIII Hospital, Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII, and Piazza Pontida. Largo Porta Nuova and Piazza Matteotti are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a steam room, and massage/treatment rooms.
All 42 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include private yards and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Spa Hotel Parigi 2
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
Spa Hotel Parigi 2 features a full-service spa and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a library, and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnic area
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1993
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Dame - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Reservations are required. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
La Cascade has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 14 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle
- Extended parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Parigi 2
- Hotel Parigi 2 Dalmine
- Parigi 2
- Parigi 2 Dalmine
- Hotel Parigi 2 Dalmine, Italy - Province Of Bergamo
- Spa Hotel Parigi 2 Dalmine
- Spa Hotel Parigi 2
- Spa Parigi 2 Dalmine
- Spa Parigi 2
- Spa Hotel Parigi 2 Dalmine, Italy - Province Of Bergamo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.