Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Bergen near Grieg Hall
Close to Grieg Hall
This Bergen hotel is located near Bergen Museum, Grieg Hall, and Hanseatic Museum. Additional nearby points of interest include Mariakirken.P Hotels is situated in the centre of Bergen, noise from pub/streets
P-Hotels Bergen provides a 24-hour front desk, a fireplace in the lobby, coffee in the lobby, and a television in the lobby.
Flat-screen televisions come with Norwegian channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, desks, and electronic/magnetic keys.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests favorite property amenities
Breakfast will be delivered to the door in the morning. This Bergen hotel also offers coffee in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby. We are located in the centre of Bergen.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Turndown service
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast consisting of a sandwich and cold drinks, which is delivered to the room. Coffee, tea, and water is available at the reception for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 400 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 200 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of NOK 200
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus NOK 200 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: NOK 500
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 400 per night
- Bergen P-Hotels
- P-Hotels Bergen
- P-Hotels Hotel
- P-Hotels Hotel Bergen
- Bergen p Hotel
- p Hotel Bergen
- p-Hotels Bergen Hotel Bergen
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.