Consider yourself on your future vacation: you probably picture yourself sauntering through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous nature all around you. However, there is one draw you're especially counting on: Berghof Keller Winery. Now is the day to get yourself there.
Places to Stay at Berghof Keller Winery
Hotels near Berghof Keller Winery
Vacationing with little ones is exhausting. Why wouldn't you treat yourself at Berghof Keller Winery?
It resides in Leavenworth, which is located just 70 miles away from the popular metropolis of Seattle.
Would you like somewhere to rest your head a short commute from Berghof Keller Winery? Choose from a minimum of 12 hotels located within 2 miles. Try the Icicle Village Resort, the Blackbird Lodge and the Alpen Rose Inn. They're only 1 mile, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Practical and affordable are just two of the ways that travelers describe the great budget hotels in the vicinity. Two popular options are the Bavarian Ritz Hotel, 0.8 miles away, and the Alpine Rivers Inn, positioned just 0.3 miles away.
If you are the type of vacationer who loves top of the range everything, you can book a room at one of the elegant upmarket accommodations in the area. Make sure you look up the latest specials at the Obertal Inn (0.6 miles away) and the Bavarian Lodge (0.7 miles away).
This area is bustling with alluring things to see. Starbucks is a notable local eatery that is near Berghof Keller Winery. When the sun sets, refuel with a nourishing evening meal at SOUTH Leavenworth. You'll be happy to know that this spot is in the same area. Relax with a round of drinks from King Ludwig's Restaurant.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Admire the combination of spirit and form that only art can express at Upper Valley Museum.
- Looking for a good activity for the family no a cold and wet day? Plan a visit to Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum to enjoy time indoors among the fascinating displays.
- If you like to discover local wines and like to share drinks with friends, look no further than Icicle Ridge Winery.
- Do you get excited at the thought of live theatre performances? Then you should experience a stage production at Leavenworth Summer Theater.
- Chip, pitch, drive and putt around the fairways and greens at Leavenworth Golf Club for a thrilling day under the sun.
It's just 0.8 miles to get from Berghof Keller Winery to the closest rail transport terminal, Leavenworth Icicle Station.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan hotels here on Expedia offer all you want, so you can be sure to have locales near Berghof Keller Winery you'll appreciate. You won't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of sightseers last year. We have all the secret pointers you need right here. You'll do so confidently once reservation time arrives, too: sightseers of all types would recommend their Wenatchee - Lake Chelan hotel to a family member.
- Rooms in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan lodging are always neat, tidy, and quick to invite you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature, the staff at accommodation close to Berghof Keller Winery go beyond what is expected.
- We've got suites that are cozy for everyone, including big reunions and newlyweds.
Your favored spot lies in your future thanks to our comprehensive roster of hotels near Berghof Keller Winery.
Charming Wenatchee - Lake Chelan
With Berghof Keller Winery conquered, there are still further activities to see and do in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
- This well-known destination is nevertheless seeing a swell in acclaim.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Wenatchee - Lake Chelan's history.
- Take an afternoon to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also find Wenatchee - Lake Chelan knows many things about hospitality.
You won't regret paying a visit to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Berghof Keller Winery. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hi to some amazing new photo opportunities!