Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern Reading-area hotel with large indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Easily accessed from the M4 motorway, this hotel is about 6.4 km (4 mi) from the University of Reading and Madejski Stadium. The Winnersh Triangle train station is a 1-minute walk and London is 20 minutes away.
The Holiday Inn Reading's Esprit health club features a 19-meter indoor pool, along with a sauna, steam room, and well-equipped gym. The vibrant Caprice restaurant offers seasonal outdoor dining; the spa offers treatments with Dermalogica products.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms include 32-inch flat-panel TVs with Freeview channels. Coffee/tea makers are provided. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10
Easily accessed from the M4 motorway, Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 is about 6.4 km (4 mi) from the University of Reading and Madejski Stadium. The Winnersh Triangle train station is a 1-minute walk, and London is 20 minutes away on both the Reading-to-Waterloo and Reading-to-Paddington lines. This 7-floor hotel is also ideal for visitors to attractions such as Legoland, Royal Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Castle, Henley Regatta, and the Reading Festival.
Free wired Internet and Wifi (surcharge) are available throughout the Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10. A 24-hour business center with business services is provided. The conference center offers 8 meeting rooms, with event catering and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. All public areas are air-conditioned. The hotel has audio-visual equipment, banquet facilities, and wedding services can be arranged.
The on-site Esprit Fitness and Spa health club features a 19-meter indoor pool, as well as a sauna, steam room, and a staffed gym with the latest equipment. Spa services, massages (surcharge), aromatherapy, and facial and body treatments featuring Dermalogica products are available. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa, and guests under 5 are not permitted.
Open for breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon tea, and dinner, the vibrant 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant showcases modern European cuisine and extensive Indian and Thai menu. 24-hour room service is available. Guests can choose full- or half-board rates. Monty's Bar and Lounge is a popular spot for meetings and cocktails, complemented by live piano music. Coffee is provided in the lobby. Multilingual staff are happy to assist in any way.
Secure outdoor parking is complimentary for guests, and extended parking is also available. Pets are welcome (fees and restrictions apply).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Spa services on site
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 561
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (GBP 10.50 per 24 hours surcharge), Wireless internet access (GBP 10.50 per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period ), Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Caprice - A vibrant 2 AA Rosette restaurant, serving Indian and modern British cuisine. Features outdoor al fresco dining overlooking the gardens. Open for breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Monty's Bar and Lounge - Offers cocktails, afternoon tea and live piano music.
Buffet breakfast with hot items served daily in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
A resident pianist is on site to entertain guests.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The hotel's Esprit Fitness and Spa offers onsite spa treatments that include massages for an additional charge and aromatherapy.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa. Guests under 5 are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 7.5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 Hotel Wokingham
- Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 Wokingham
- Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn M4 Jct 10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn M4 Jct 10
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.