Get an overview of this hotelModern Reading-area hotel with large indoor pool
Easily accessed from the M4 motorway, this hotel is about 6.4 km (4 mi) from the University of Reading and Madejski Stadium. The Winnersh Triangle train station is a 1-minute walk and London is 20 minutes away.
The Holiday Inn Reading's Esprit health club features a 19-meter indoor pool, along with a sauna, steam room, and well-equipped gym. The vibrant Caprice restaurant offers seasonal outdoor dining; the spa offers treatments with Dermalogica products.
Flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms include 32-inch LCD TVs with Freeview channels. Coffee/tea makers are provided. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10Wharfedale Road Winnersh Triangle Reading England RG41 5TS
Easily accessed from the M4 motorway, Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 is about 6.4 km (4 mi) from the University of Reading and Madejski Stadium. The Winnersh Triangle train station is a 1-minute walk, and London is 20 minutes away on both the Reading-to-Waterloo and Reading-to-Paddington lines. This 7-floor hotel is also ideal for visitors to attractions such as Legoland, Royal Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Castle, Henley Regatta, and the Reading Festival.
Wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10. A 24-hour business center with business services is provided. The conference center offers 8 meeting rooms, with event catering and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. All public areas are air-conditioned. The hotel has audio-visual equipment, banquet facilities, and wedding services can be arranged.
The on-site Esprit Fitness and Spa health club features a 19-meter indoor pool, as well as a sauna, steam room, and a staffed gym with the latest equipment. Spa services, massages (surcharge), aromatherapy, and facial and body treatments featuring Dermalogica products are available. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa, and guests under 5 are not permitted.
Open for breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon tea, and dinner, the vibrant 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant showcases modern European cuisine and extensive Indian and Thai menu. 24-hour room service is available. Guests can choose full- or half-board rates. Monty's Bar and Lounge is a popular spot for meetings and cocktails, complemented by live piano music. Coffee is provided in the lobby. Multilingual staff are happy to assist in any way.
Secure outdoor parking is complimentary for guests, and extended parking is also available. Pets are welcome (fees and restrictions apply).
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 561
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Parking (limited spaces)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Snack bar/deli
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (£10.50 per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (£10.50 per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( £10.50 per 24-hour period )
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Caprice - A vibrant 2 AA Rosette restaurant, serving Indian and modern British cuisine. Features outdoor al fresco dining overlooking the gardens. Open for breakfast, lunch, brunch, afternoon tea, and dinner.
Monty's Bar and Lounge - Offers cocktails, afternoon tea and live piano music.
Buffet breakfast with hot items served daily in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
A resident pianist is on site to entertain guests.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The hotel's Esprit Fitness and Spa offers onsite spa treatments that include massages for an additional charge and aromatherapy.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa. Guests under 5 are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 7.5 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 Hotel Wokingham
- Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 Wokingham
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu