Book your room at pentahotel Reading
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Oracle
This family-friendly Reading hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Broad Street Mall and Oracle. Reading Abbey Ruins and University of Reading are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in the lobby, and conference rooms.
All 206 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include MP3 docks, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2067 square feet (192 square meters) include a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Pentahotel Reading has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2067
- Conference space size (meters) - 192
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1983
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- First-run movies
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- MP3 docking station
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Pentahotel Reading has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.