Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Oracle
Situated in Reading, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Broad Street Mall and Oracle. Reading Abbey Ruins and University of Reading are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and self parking.
All 206 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find MP3 docks, room service, and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and an arcade/game room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property.
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Meeting rooms 11
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Year Built 1983
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Shopping on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- First-run movies
- MP3 docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 9 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- pentahotel Hotel Reading
- pentahotel Reading
- Reading pentahotel
- Reading Penta Hotel
- pentahotel Reading Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Reading
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).