Get an overview of this hotel4-star spa hotel, walk to Windsor Castle
Located in the heart of Windsor, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Windsor Bridge, Windsor Castle, and Eton College. Legoland and Frogmore House are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 98 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Digital TV, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa features a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1259 square feet (117 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 117
- Conference space size (feet) - 1259
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Thames View Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Thames View Lounge Bar - This bar serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Wrens Club has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 40
- Late check-out fee: GBP 60
- Christopher Wren Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wren
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wren Windsor
- Sir Wren
- Sir Wren Christopher
- Wren Hotel
- Wren Sir Christopher
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Spa
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.