Visiting Berlin Corners
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Berlin Corners, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and local tours.
- There are 187 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berlin Corners
Places to visit in the larger region include Vermont College of Fine Arts, T.W. Wood Gallery, and Lost Nation Theater. You'll also find Vermont Historical Society Museum and Vermont State House in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilltop Inn of Vermont - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
Dressing for Berlin Corners
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Berlin Corners gets about 37.36 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F