Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Berlin hostel in Prenzlauer Berg with restaurant
Located in Prenzlauer Berg, this hostel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Ring-Center, Alexanderplatz, and TV Tower. Nikolaikirche and DDR Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a meeting room, and laundry facilities.
Rooms offer free WiFi and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Guests favorite property amenities
The hostel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1975
- Computer station
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 238
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of floors - 8
- One meeting room
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 4 per person, per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5
- Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Generator Hostel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Generator Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg Hostel
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.