Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelGrandhotel located on the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm
Popular property highlights
On the Ku'damm
Located on the Ku'damm shopping strip, the hotel is within a half-kilometer (a quarter-mile) of the Tiergarten and a U-bahn station, providing links to the rest of Berlin.
Opulent indoor pool
Decorated in the luxurious Roman Empire style, the indoor pool and fitness area has steam rooms and massage service; on-site shops include internationally known designer names. Free WiFi is available throughout.
Hotel Bristol Berlin's 246 elegant guestrooms and 55 suites feature views of the busy shopping strip or an inner courtyard; all have minibars and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Bristol Berlin
Guests recline amid the ancient-Rome-themed mosaics, statuary, and fountains by the Hotel Bristol Berlin indoor pool. In the nearby fitness area, the steam room is tiled in marble. Weights, fitness machines, a Finnish sauna, and massage are also available. Complimentary standard wireless Internet access is available in the hotel.
The highlights of Berlin's premier shopping strip can be found in the hotel's shopping gallery, where designers Lagerfeld and Jourdan, Wolford Lingerie, and traditional KPM Porcelain have stores. At the Kempinski Grill, guests and Berliners alike enjoy fine dining and an excellent wine cellar.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 2000
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1952
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 21528
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Reinhard's im Kempinski - Opens at 6:30 AM. Serves seasonal regional cuisine.
Gobelin Hall - Features club chairs and a fireplace. Offers tea specialities.
Kempinski Grill - Gourmet restaurant, featuring creations of classic elegance and ingenious lightness paired with excellent wines from the hotel's extensive wine cellars.
Bristol Bar - Guests can watch sporting events on TV or enjoy live music. Opens at 7:30 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR ab 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 27 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
- Berlin Bristol Hotel Kempinski
- Berlin Hotel Bristol Kempinski
- Bristol Berlin
- Bristol Hotel Berlin
- Bristol Hotel Kempinski
- Kempinski Berlin Bristol Hotel
- Kempinski Bristol
- Kempinski Bristol Berlin
- Kempinski Hotel Bristol
- Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.