Get an overview of this hotel3-star Berlin hotel in Kreuzberg with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Kreuzberg, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Jewish Museum Berlin, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, and Alexanderplatz. Nikolaikirche and Gendarmenmarkt are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a rooftop terrace and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 67 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with digital channels, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and desks.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Overall room comfort
Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 7
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Year Built 1999
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 22.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22.0 per day
- Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven
- Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven Berlin
- Ludwig van Beethoven Berlin
- Ludwig van Beethoven Hotel
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.