Get an overview of this hotel3-star Berlin hotel in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Jewish Museum Berlin, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, and Alexanderplatz. Nikolaikirche and Gendarmenmarkt are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a rooftop terrace and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 67 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with digital channels, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting room.
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1999
- Total number of rooms - 67
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 22.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22.0 per day
- Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven
- Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven Berlin
- Ludwig van Beethoven Berlin
- Ludwig van Beethoven Hotel
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert