Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hotel near Berlin Zoo and KaDeWe
Popular property highlights
Cafés and shopping
Surrounded by theatres, museums, restaurants, bars and boutiques the Hotel OTTO 5 minutes away from the underground station Ernst-Reuter-Platz (U-Bahn), the city train station Savignyplatz (S-Bahn) and several bus stops.
Breakfast with a view
A generous breakfast buffet featuring organic selections is served on the 7th floor, overlooking the Berlin rooftops, from 7 AM until noon. Complimentary cakes and coffee are offered mid-afternoon till late evening.
The 46 guestrooms are available in 4 categories: standard, comfort, studio, and suite. Each room is designed with functionality in mind, and offers free wireless Internet access, satellite TV, and complimentary Fairtrade® beauty products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A daily breakfast buffet (surcharge) includes freshly baked cakes, organic foods, and seasonal selections. The breakfast room and adjoining sundeck overlook the city's rooftops. Complimentary cakes, coffee, and tea are offered mid-afternoon till late evening. Complimentary mineral water is available on request at the reception.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided. The front desk is open limited hours and offers concierge services. Extended parking and laundry facilities are available for a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1965
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Etage07 - Breakfast lounge serving a regional buffet with fair-traded products and weekly changing specials, overlooking the rooftops of Berlin. Complimentary coffee, tea, mineral water, juices, and homemade cakes are also offered on the rooftop terrace in the afternoon and evening. Open from 7 AM - Noon and 2 - 5 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Hotel Otto
- Hotel Otto Berlin
- Otto Berlin
- Otto Hotel
- Otto Hotel Berlin
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.