Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Berlin hotel in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, near Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Viktoriapark, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, and Potsdamer Platz. Gendarmenmarkt and Galeries Lafayette are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, spa services, and meeting rooms.
All 31 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and minibars.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Sarotti-Höfe is a smoke-free property.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1868
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Kesselhaus - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 39 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Sarotti-Höfe
- Hotel Sarotti-Höfe Berlin
- Sarotti-Höfe Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.