Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hostel in Tiergarten, near Reichstag Building
Located in Tiergarten, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museum for Contemporary Art, Reichstag Building, and Brandenburg Gate. Victory Column and Berlin Wall Memorial are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms.
All 115 rooms offer private yards, showers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Jugendgästehaus HauptbahnhofLehrter Straße 68 Berlin BE 10557
The hostel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8608 square feet (800 square meters) include a conference center. This Berlin hostel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Jugendgästehaus Hauptbahnhof is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 8608
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Jugendgaestehaus Hbf
- Jugendgästehaus Hauptbahnhof Hostel Berlin
- Jugendgästehaus Hauptbahnhof Hostel
- Jugendgästehaus Hauptbahnhof Berlin
- Jugendgästehaus Hauptbahnhof
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.