Get an overview of this hotelLakefront hotel with 2 restaurants and bars/lounges
Situated on a lake, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Charlottenhof Palace, Dino Dschunge, and University of Potsdam. New Palace and Frederick the Great’s Private Apartments are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and self parking.
All 473 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See
Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 43045 square feet (3999 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a train station pick-up service, and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 473
- Express check-out
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 40
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1996
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 43045
- Conference space size (meters) - 3999
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Zeppelin - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
Restaurant Lemon - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
Blue Sky Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Freiluftbar Zeppelin - This bar is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot stone massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 58.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 40
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Kongresshotel Am Templiner See
- Kongresshotel Am Templiner See Hotel
- Kongresshotel Am Templiner See Hotel Potsdam
- Kongresshotel Potsdam Am Templiner See
- Kongresshotel Potsdam am Templiner See Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.