Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Berlin hostel in Kreuzberg, near Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Located in Kreuzberg, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of English Theatre Berlin and Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hostel has coffee/tea in a common area and meeting rooms. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and tour/ticket assistance.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Wired Internet, espresso makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Metropol Hostel Berlin
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Berlin hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Metropol Hostel Berlin is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1920
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet (EUR 1 per 30 minutes surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Separate dining area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per night (maximum EUR 30 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night (maximum EUR 30 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Hostel Metropol Berlin
- Metropol Berlin
- Metropol Hostel
- Metropol Hostel Berlin
- Metropol Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.