Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Berlin hostel in Kreuzberg, near Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Kreuzberg, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Viktoriapark and Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hostel. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a computer station, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
The bathroom is shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Metropol Hostel Berlin
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 646 square feet (60 square meters). This business-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Metropol Hostel Berlin is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1920
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet (EUR 1 per 30 minutes surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per night (maximum EUR 30 per stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 1 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night (maximum EUR 30 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Hostel Metropol Berlin
- Metropol Berlin
- Metropol Hostel
- Metropol Hostel Berlin
- Metropol Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.