Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel in central Berlin, near Potsdamer Platz
Popular property highlights
Connected to shops
In Mitte, Berlin's historical center, this hotel is within 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) of Potsdamer Platz and the Checkpoint Charlie Museum. Gendarmenmarkt and Brandenburg Gate are within 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers).
Historical building with unique design
This 4.5-star hotel combines a stylish interior with a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes. The Movenpick's Restaurant Hof zwei has a retractable glass roof and features a lavish breakfast buffet.
Free WiFi, satellite TV
Movenpick Hotel Berlin's guestrooms face the historic neighborhood or peaceful inner courtyards. All rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, minibar, and a pillow menu. Family rooms also offer a lunch box for kids and kids toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Movenpick Hotel Berlin
Built in 1914, this Berlin hotel provides a prime location in the city center, adjacent to both an S-Bahn rapid-transit station and a bus stop. Airport shuttle services and train station pickups are also available. Onsite dining options include the Restaurant Hof zwei, which serves Swiss, Mediterranean, and regional cuisine, plus a lavish hot-and-cold breakfast buffet that's considered a stand-out. Guests may also order from room service during select hours.
For recreation, there's an on-site fitness center, sauna, and bicycles to rent. Guests may enjoy discounts at the neighboring Liquidrom Spa. Joggers can stretch out at the vast Tiergarten Park, a short distance from the hotel. Tour assistance is available.
Movenpick Hotel Berlin also attends to the needs of corporate travelers with a 24-hour business center, 12 conference rooms with over 11,800 square feet (1100 square meters) of conference space, and exhibit space with audiovisual equipment. Free WiFi is available.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 12
- Year Built 1914
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1100
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11840
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Restaurant Hof zwei - Regional, Mediterranean, and Swiss cuisine, using primarily organic ingredients. A la carte and buffet dining. Retractable glass roof. Water wall, mosaic floor. Open early morning till late evening.
Lobby bar with direct access to the restaurant. The bar offers a service range from morning breakfast to drinks in the evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per accommodation, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 10
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per night plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Berlin Moevenpick
- Hotel Moevenpick Berlin
- Moevenpick Berlin
- Moevenpick Berlin Hotel
- Mövenpick Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.