You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires a valid credit card number as a security deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.