Book your room at Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
Get an overview of this hotelCity's tallest hotel by Television Tower
This landmark tower is the tallest hotel in Berlin, located in Alexanderplatz next to the famous Television Tower, three kilometres from the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.
The hotel features a 37th-floor bar with panoramic views of the city. Also on site are shops, restaurants, a beer garden, full-service spa, and health club with gym and sauna.
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz's 1,012 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and include air conditioning, TVs with satellite channels, and safes. Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access are available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The tallest hotel in the city, Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz features a 37th-floor rooftop bar and breathtaking views. The hotel is in shopping and business districts and is close to the train and metro stations.
The hotel offers 3 onsite restaurants and a breakfast buffet each morning (surcharge). Guest can revitalize their senses with a workout in the gym or just relax in the sauna. The onsite precious SPA offer body and facial treatments as well.
There are 11 conference rooms - plenty of space for exhibits and events. Valet parking is available (surcharge). Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access are available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 37
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 1012
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.90 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.90 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.90 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.90 EUR per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Humboldt's - Offers an extensive buffet of national and international dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Zille-Stube - Serves authentic Berlin and Brandenburg local specialities from an à la carte menu.
Spagos Bar and Lounge - Stylish contemporary-designed bar and restaurant serves cocktails, speciality coffees, snacks and full meals. Live music and drink specials Tuesday through Saturday evenings.
Zille-Garten - Beer garden serving drinks and barbecued dishes.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Skydiving on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.90 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 55.00
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.