Get an overview of this hotelCity's tallest hotel by Television Tower
This landmark tower is the tallest hotel in Berlin, located in Alexanderplatz next to the famous Television Tower, three kilometres from the Reichstag and Brandenburg Gate.
The hotel features a 37th-floor bar with panoramic views of the city. Also on site are shops, restaurants, a beer garden, full-service spa, and health club with a gym.
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz's 1,012 guestrooms feature contemporary decor and include air conditioning, TVs with satellite channels, and safes. Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access are available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
The tallest hotel in the city, Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz features a 37th-floor rooftop bar and breathtaking views. The hotel is in shopping and business districts and is close to the train and metro stations.
The hotel offers 3 onsite restaurants and a breakfast buffet each morning (surcharge). Guest can revitalize their senses with a workout in the gym and the onsite precious SPA offers body and facial treatments.
There are 11 conference rooms - plenty of space for exhibits and events. Valet parking is available (surcharge). Wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access are available for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1012
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 37
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1970
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 9.90 per day ), Wired internet access ( EUR 9.90 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Humboldt's - Offers an extensive buffet of national and international dishes. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Zille-Stube - Serves authentic Berlin and Brandenburg local specialities from an à la carte menu.
Spagos Bar and Lounge - Stylish contemporary-designed bar and restaurant serves cocktails, speciality coffees, snacks and full meals. Live music and drink specials Tuesday through Saturday evenings.
Zille-Garten - Beer garden serving drinks and barbecued dishes.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Skydiving on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.90 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.90 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 55.00
- Berlin Alexanderplatz Park Inn
- Berlin Radisson Park Inn
- Park Inn Berlin
- Park Inn Radisson Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Radisson Alexanderplatz Hotel
- Park Inn Radisson Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Radisson Alexanderplatz Berlin
- Radisson Berlin Park Inn
- Radisson Park Inn Berlin
- Park Inn By Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel Berlin
- Park Inn Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz Hotel
- Park Inn Alexanderplatz
- Park Inn Berlin Alexanderplatz
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.