Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Victory Column
Popular property highlights
Located in the center of Berlin, this family-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Cafe am Neuen See and Victory Column. Bauhaus Archive and Tiergarten Park are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 78 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
SO/ Berlin Das Stue
In addition to a full-service spa, SO/ Berlin Das Stue features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1237 square feet (115 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2012.
SO/ Berlin Das Stue is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1925
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 115
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1237
- Total number of rooms - 78
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- In-room computer
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Cinco by Paco Perez - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. 1-star Michelin rating. Open select days.
The Casual - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
The onsite spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 52,50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 42.00 per pet, per day
- Up to 26 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 42.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 52,50 per night
- Das Stue
- Das Stue Berlin
- Das Stue Hotel
- Das Stue Hotel Berlin
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- SO/ Berlin Das Stue is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.