Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hotel located at Kurfuerstendamm
On the Ku'damm
This postmodern hotel is right on Berlin's premier shopping strip, the Ku'damm, two blocks from the Tiergarten and 10 km (six miles) from the airport.
The bold exterior architecture is highlighted inside by modern art pieces. Hotel amenities include free WiFi and a view restaurant with cutting-edge cuisine.
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's 316 guestrooms feature art by Markus Lüpertz, free wired/wireless Internet access, laptop-sized safes, espresso machines, and black-marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's exterior is crowned with a giant modern sculpture of the classical Greek myth of Paris – the theme is repeated in painting and sculpture throughout the hotel, which was renovated in 2011. The hotel's 44 restaurant serves daring international cuisine with a view of the city. Other business services include a 24-hour business center with CD burner, scanner and laptop docking, individually designed meeting rooms, and a live cooking studio. Wireless Internet access, wired Internet, and an Internet point are complimentary.
The Fitness Center offers a spacious room to relax, a weight station, high quality treadmills, bikes, step machines, and a Finnish sauna.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 9268
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 861
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Espresso maker
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
44 - In 44's sweeping 120-seat fine-dining room, guests overlook downtown Berlin from cream suede armchairs seated at tables clad in white linen. Behind the brushed stainless-steel bar, a backlit divider is lined with spirits and liqueurs decanted into surgical-style bottles.
Grande Galerie - The cream and black leather armchairs of Swissotel's lobby café are a popular spot for impromptu business meetings. The Grande Galerie serves snacks and drinks throughout the day under the lobby's glass roof, with piano music in the evenings.
Palermo Bar - Leather banquettes surround the Palermo's island bar, on the hotel's main floor. Open in the evening, the bar serves light snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 110 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Berlin Swissotel
- Swissotel Berlin
- Swissotel Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).