Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBerlin hotel located at Kurfuerstendamm
Popular property highlights
On the Ku'damm
This postmodern hotel is right on Berlin's premier shopping strip, the Ku'damm, two blocks from the Tiergarten and 10 km (six miles) from the airport.
The bold exterior architecture is highlighted inside by modern art pieces. Hotel amenities include free WiFi and a view restaurant with cutting-edge cuisine.
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's 316 guestrooms feature art by Markus Lüpertz, free wired/wireless Internet access, laptop-sized safes, espresso machines, and black-marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm's exterior is crowned with a giant modern sculpture of the classical Greek myth of Paris – the theme is repeated in painting and sculpture throughout the hotel, which was renovated in 2011. The hotel's 44 restaurant serves daring international cuisine with a view of the city. Other business services include a 24-hour business center with CD burner, scanner and laptop docking, individually designed meeting rooms, and a live cooking studio. Wireless Internet access, wired Internet, and an Internet point are complimentary.
The Fitness Center offers a spacious room to relax, a weight station, high quality treadmills, bikes, step machines, and a Finnish sauna.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 2001
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 861
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 9268
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 316
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Tablet computer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Espresso maker
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
44 - In 44's sweeping 120-seat fine-dining room, guests overlook downtown Berlin from cream suede armchairs seated at tables clad in white linen. Behind the brushed stainless-steel bar, a backlit divider is lined with spirits and liqueurs decanted into surgical-style bottles.
Grande Galerie - The cream and black leather armchairs of Swissotel's lobby café are a popular spot for impromptu business meetings. The Grande Galerie serves snacks and drinks throughout the day under the lobby's glass roof, with piano music in the evenings.
Palermo Bar - Leather banquettes surround the Palermo's island bar, on the hotel's main floor. Open in the evening, the bar serves light snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16,00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Berlin Swissotel
- Swissotel Berlin
- Swissotel Hotel Berlin
- Berlin Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm Hotel
- Swissotel Berlin am Kurfuerstendamm
- Swissotel am Kurfuerstendamm
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.