Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Berlin hotel is located in the entertainment district, just steps from Potsdamer Platz and Sony Center. Berliner Philharmonie and East Side Gallery are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour fitness center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 303 rooms feature thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and sitting areas.
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Dining venue
The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 2004
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 303
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Brasserie Desbrosses - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tea Lounge at Hotellobby - Onsite cafe.
The Curtain Club - This bar specializes in international cuisine. Open daily.
Fragrances - Onsite cocktail bar. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 45 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Berlin Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Berlin
- Ritz Carlton Hotel Berlin
- Ritz Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Berlin
- The Ritz Carlton Berlin
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.