Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a restaurant
Set amidst the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Grindelwald is within a 15-minute walk of First Cable Car, Pfingstegg Cable Car, and Sportzentrum Grindelwald. Gletscherschlucht and Oberer Gletscher are also within 10 minutes.
With direct access to the slopes, Bodmi makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a steam room.
All 23 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Select Comfort beds and premium bedding are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bodmi features ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This ski hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Year Built 1992
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Bodmi has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Hydrotherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 60-105 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 20.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.85 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Ski storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Valet parking fee: CHF 15 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60-105 per night
- Bodmi Grindelwald
- Bodmi Hotel
- Bodmi Hotel Grindelwald
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).