Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this hotel in Wengen is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Mini Golf Wengen, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Staubbach Falls and Valley Museum Lauterbrunnen are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Ski into Hotel Regina Wengen, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a full-service spa.
All 80 rooms provide balconies, sitting areas, and WiFi. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, room service, and premium bedding.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
Hotel Regina Wengen
Renovations & Closures
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the use of a steam room. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Victorian hotel also offers ski storage and an outdoor tennis court.
Hotel Regina Wengen is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1894
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 225
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CHF 05.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CHF 5 per day )
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Jacks Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Chez Meyers - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, ski-in/ski-out access, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 150 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 5.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 05.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 150 per night
- Hotel Regina Wengen
- Regina Hotel Wengen
- Regina Wengen
- Wengen Regina Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 4 stars.