Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out hotel with a full-service spa
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this hotel in Wengen is in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Wengen LWM, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Ski Lift Wengen - Mannlichen and Mini Golf Wengen are also within 10 minutes.
Ski into Hotel Regina Wengen, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge and relax in a full-service spa.
All 80 rooms provide balconies, sitting areas, and WiFi. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Regina Wengen
Renovations & Closures
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the use of a steam room. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Victorian hotel also offers ski storage and an outdoor tennis court.
Hotel Regina Wengen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free train station pickup
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 1894
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 225
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CHF 05.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CHF 5 per day )
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Jacks Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Chez Meyers - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, ski-in/ski-out access, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 150 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 5.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 05.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 5.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 150 per night
- Hotel Regina Wengen
- Regina Hotel Wengen
- Regina Wengen
- Wengen Regina Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.