Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside hotel with ice skating
Popular property highlights
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Wengen is within a 5-minute walk of Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car and Mini Golf Wengen and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Staubbach Falls and Valley Museum Lauterbrunnen are also within 2 mi (3 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Swiss Lodge Hotel Bernerhof Wengen makes guests feel at home with conveniences like a terrace and multilingual staff.
All 23 rooms offer WiFi and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Swiss Lodge Hotel Bernerhof Wengen
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski hotel also offers ski-in/ski-out access, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Swiss Lodge Hotel Bernerhof Wengen is a smoke-free property.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1908
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CHF 20 per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CHF 3 per hour )
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Pizzeria Pajazzo - This restaurant specializes in pizza.
Bernerhof Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CHF 10 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 10-15 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.8 per person, per night for adults; CHF 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CHF 10-15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 10 per day
- Bernerhof Hotel
- Bernerhof Wengen
- Swiss Lodge Hotel Bernerhof
- Hotel Bernerhof Wengen
- Bernerhof Hotel Wengen
- Swiss Bernerhof Wengen
- Swiss Bernerhof
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 2 stars.