Visitors to Beruas are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah), 20.2 mi (32.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beruas
As you plan for your vacation to Beruas, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 27 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- D Hotel Seri Iskandar is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from central Beruas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bandar Seri Iskandar can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Station 18 is 18 mi (28.9 km) from the center of Beruas. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ipoh can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort is located 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the heart of Beruas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Batu Gajah can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Beruas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.60 inches of rain falls on Beruas each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas July and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F